How to Apply / Program Fees
If you currently attend a US university that is a member of the INSTEP Consortium please click on the appropriate link for your fee information as well as instructions on how to apply.
|Arizona State University|
If you attend an institution NOT listed above, the following information pertains to you:
|Program||US Dollar Fee||Application Deadline|
Spring 2018 Semester Cambridge & London
See you Study Abroad Office
|Fall 2018 Semester Cambridge & London||
See your Study Abroad Office
Follow your home school deadline
Note: INSTEP admits students on a rolling admission basis. Therefore, programs may fill before the published deadline. Early application is advised.
* For detailed fee information, call Steve Seaworth on 970-988-0808 or speak with your study abroad office.
* Pre-Departure Counseling and Enrollment
* Permanent Academic Record and Transcript Issued by Tulane University
* Housing During the Program Dates
* International Medical Insurance - Click Here for policy details
* Access to staffed offices in both the UK and US
* Orientation Program
* Organized Activities
* Membership in Student Unions
The Fee does NOT include:
* Personal Expenses
How to Apply
Students interested in applying to an INSTEP program can apply online here
Alternatively, you can download an Application for Admission, complete it and mail it to:
Attn: Steve Seaworth
15560 North Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. B4-413
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA
You should also consult the study abroad office on your campus to become familiar with its regulations so that you can ensure credit and financial aid transfer.